Below you will find our CPA Terms and Conditions documents. Please view by clicking on the view browser, or download on your own computer.
CPA Crane HireCan you answer yes to all 4 points?
- Can you employ a fully qualified CPCS appointed person?
- Do you have company specific method statements & risk assessments to cover all lifting operations?
- Do you hold the appropriate insurance to cover the value of the hired in crane and goods on the hook?
- Do you employ fully qualified lift supervisor and slinger signallers?
Contract Lift Crane HireThis is what NMT Crane Hire provide with a contract lift
- NMT supply a fully qualified and experienced CPCS appointed person
- NMT prepare all method statements, Risk Assessments & Crane Layout Drawings, specific for each lifting plan
- NMT carry all insurance for the crane and the goods on the hook *Note in certain circumstances a specialist cover note must be obtained
- NMT can provide fully trained, qualified & experienced crane personnel for all types of lifting operations. *Can be supplied to supplement your own employees.